Competitions > Individual for Players > Middx Masters Summer 2020
Middx Junior and Open Masters Summer 2020
This series will run from 20th July to end of August with a finals week w/c 23rd August.
Winners of the qualifying match play events will be invited to a Finals Invitational Event at Hazelwood Sports Club, w/c 23rd August.
*Winners of the Invitational Finals Match play event will be guaranteed a place in an appropriate County Training Squad.*
All events will be grade 6 match play events.
List of Events - Wembley and Sudbury Links to be added 4th Aug
2009 OR 2010
2006 or earlier
- To Be added
- To Be added
FINALS WEEK *Invite only*
Sun 23rd to Sun 31st August at Hazelwood Sports Club
- Qualifying Tournaments are not restricted to Middlesex Players but only Middlesex players may be on the leaderboard and qualify for finals
- Finals schedule to be released shortly
- The finals events will be limited to 8 spaces. (If government restrictions ease, it may be possible to increase but to no more than 16)
- A maximum of 2 spaces may be wild cards as determined by the Middlesex County Performance Advisory group.
- In order to qualify, players will have to win a qualifying event.
- Should there be less than 6 qualifying event winners, a space may be given to a runner up or the best performing Middlesex player in another qualifying event
Email email@example.com to join the mailing list and keep up to date with the leaderboard and tournaments.