Safeguarding in Middlesex
The Middlesex Tennis County Safeguarding Officer (CSO) is responsible for assisting the LTA Safeguarding Team in promoting and embedding a culture of safeguarding in the county. They will assist in supporting registered venues and venue Welfare Officers with the implementation and administration of their policies and procedures to safeguard children (U18) and vulnerable adults.
If you have a general safeguarding query please feel to contact John.
If John is unavailable, please email your query to email@example.com or call the County Office phone number on 07936 859518.
If you have a Safeguarding concern, please forward this to the LTA by email firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a concern online.
In an emergency and/or if you are concerned that someone is at immediate risk of harm, please call the police without delay on 999.
For further information about safeguarding, please use the links below:
- Safeguarding information for parents
- Safeguarding information for coaches
- Safeguarding information for venues
Below are the Middlesex Tennis Safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding Policy Statement
- County Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Safeguarding at Events, Activities and Competitions
- Risk Assessment
- Safeguarding Guide - County Cup and League Matches
- Consent and Emergency Contact Form
- Acceptable use of the Internet and Social Media
- Online Safety and Communication Policy
- Photography and Filming Policy
- Photography and Filming Consent Form
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Safe Recruitment Policy
- Self-Declaration Form