Performance > County Training
Middlesex Tennis are resuming Summer County Training from Saturday 11th July on a fortnightly basis for 9U - 13U Age groups.
All sessions will follow LTA and government guidance.
Please see our way of working for County Training Sessions by clicking here.
Middlesex tennis is in its third year of County Training and we offer this to players aged 7 to 18 years old.
Summer County Training Squad Lists
Summer County Training VENUES
Please see below the List of Venues and Addresses we are using over the summer.
- Conway LTC, 93 Conway Road, Southgate, London, N14 7BD
- Ealing Lawn Tennis Club, Daniel Road, Off Creffield Road, Ealing, W5 3RY
- Georgians Tennis Centre, N8 8JJ
- Hackney Tennis, Clissold Park Tennis, Stoke Newington, N16 0BF
- Merchant Taylors, Sandy Lodge, Northwood, HA6 2HT
- Hazelwood Sports Club, Ridge Avenue, London, N21 2AJ
- Kings Tennis Centre, Riverside Drive, Chiswick, W4 2SP
- Pinner LTC, Little Moss Ln, Pinner HA5 3BA
- Thistleworth Tennis, Ridgeway Road North, Osterley, TW7 5LX
- Vicars Moor Tennis Club, Sherbrook Gardens, Winchmore Hill, N21 2NU
- West Middlesex Tennis Club, 6 Berners Drive, London, W13 0SJ
- Winchmore Hill Tennis Club, The Paulin Ground, Ford's Grove, N21 3ER
Middlesex Training Venues Winter.
The venues below have regularly supported Middlesex by providing courts for county training over the past few years.
Summer County Training
Reserve or Late payment through PayPal below. £20 per session