And Middlesex Coach Network...
We would like to invite all Accredited Tennis Coaches living or working in Middlesex to sign up to our network:
(Subscribe by filling in form below)
Quality CPD Opportunities
- An Integrated Approach to 12&Under Tactical Training with Simon Wheatley
21st October 10am-2pm
£25.00 if Middlesex Coach Network Method
*CPD points claimed through Independent Learning.
- Evolve your Programme with Mike Barrel in association with UCoach
More info here.
£75.00 In person session + 2 webinars
Dedicated Facebook Group
Coffee Mornings and Networking
LTA Youth has 6 stages:
- Tennis4Kids - 4 -11 Years - Introductory Offer
- Blue 4-6 Years - Learn the Basics
- Red 6-8 Years - Serve, Rally and Score
- Orange 8-9 Years - Develop a Rounded Game
- Green 9-10 Years - Test Your Skills
- Yellow 10+ Years - Take Your Skills Further
Due to Covid-19, the training format has now changed into a blended learning approach. Any coaches that did not complete training between January – March 2020 will need to do as follows.
Complete the online training course (module 1):
If you did not attend one of the LTA Youth coach training days then you must complete this online training as a pre requisite to the practical If you attended a practical LTA Youth coach training day in March (prior to lockdown) you do not have to complete this course. However, you are very welcome to use this as a refresher. You can book on to complete the online module here – LTA Youth Online Training
Complete ONLINE (module 2):
If you did not attend one of the LTA Youth coach training days then you must complete this practical training as well as the online training (module 1)Once you have completed both the online and the practical courses you will be LTA Youth trained, with access to upload content to Clubspark
More information and SIGN UP available here.
LTA Coach Accreditation
Full Information on LTA Coach Accreditation & Accreditation + is available on the LTA website, click here.
See below helpful hints
- Up to 8 credits can be earned by online courses.
Remaining credits can be earned through face2face training or independent learning, click here.
Middlesex Online Courses, click here.
- Due to the COVID pandemic, it is recommended you choose the Post Office Option when completing the form. More details, click here.
- First Aid
- Face2face training is allowed where essential for work or for work after lockdown.
Emergency First Aid at Work
Venue: 22 Chesterfield Road, Chiswick W4 3HG. Free Parking available on site.
Date/Time: Every Tuesday 09:30 to 15:30
Booking: Either call Colette on 07939 044220 or Book Online www.no1firstaidinstructors.co.uk
Upon completion of the course, your certificate is uploaded onto the LTA database (if requested) and you will receive 6'face2face' CPD points
- If you have done a face2face training, in the past 3 years, then you can do the online training at your convenience.
If you have not done a face2face training then currently training is being held in online classrooms. Click here.
Subscribe NOW to Coach Network
An initiative by Judy Murray to expand the number ofwomen and girls coaching and playing tennis across the UK.
Marie Eracli and Marina Lavarello are the Middlesex She Rallies Ambassadors.
They will run courses throughout the year.
- Lil Miss Hits
- Teen Girls Starter
- Girls Fun Days
- Girls Recreational Competitions
- Pre-Level 1
Anyone can attend these courses, though targeted at female activators and coaches.
More information here
Middlesex Coach Network Forum 09-Feb
A great turnout to the Middlesex Coach Network Forum.
To catch up with the LTA Updates, click here.
Please contact us at email@example.com