Performance > Parents' Group
Parents in Sport Week
Click to sign Up.
- Monday 4th October 7pm Panel with Judy Murray
- Tuesday 5th October 7pm Competition Parenting Workshop
- Wednesday 6th October 7pm Panel w/ Carolyn Salisbury, Yvonne Burrage and Yasmin Clarke
- Thursday 7th October 7pm The Science behind the strategy: what was learnt from recording andanalysing parent-child interactions during car journeys w/ Dr Sam Thrower & Prof. Chris Harwood
- Sunday 10th October 7pm 5Cs Parenting Workshop
Our Parents Group is headed Up by Laura Marks.
The group aims:
- To provide Feedback and Insight into the Middlesex Tennis Performance Programme
- Suggest and organise social gatherings
- Attract and build a bank of parents to be involved in volunteering capacities as they arise
For more info email email@example.com
A Tennis Parent's Survival Guide with Claire and Andrew,
Click here to read a summary.
Middlesex County Training
You Said... We Did..
How your feedback has helped shape our County Training Programme.