Competitions > Individual for Players > Babolat Middx Mini Masters
Babolat Middx Mini Masters Series Winter 2019-2020
This is a series of 8U (Red ball), 9U (Orange ball) and 10U (Green ball) tournaments taking place in Middlesex.
Players are awarded 5 points per match played and 20 points per match won towards the Mini Masters Leaderboard.
Top 7 Boys and Top 7 Girls (+ a wildcard) will be invited to the Mini Masters Finals which will be held on the weekend of 21st and 22nd March 2020 at Hazelwood Sports Club, N21 2AJ.
UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS UPDATED 9TH OCT
Leaderboards, updated 10th November
- Points will be awarded from tournaments listed here (pdf). More tournaments to be added.
- Tournaments are not restricted to Middlesex Players but only Middlesex players may be on the leaderboard and qualify for finals
- Points from TOP 6 events count towards the Leaderboard. A maximum of 7 matches from 1 event can be counted.
- Red Ball tournaments are Graded 3-6 and aimed at players aged 6, 7 or 8 (with a red rating)
- Orange and Green Ball tournaments are all Grade 6 events and primarily aimed at players rated O4 to O2 and G4 to G2.
- Finals format and numbers invited may be changed if deemed most appropriate and suitable.
Email email@example.com to join the mailing list and keep up to date with the leaderboard and tournaments.