Competitions > Individual for Players > Babolat Middx Mini Masters
Babolat Middx Mini Masters Series Winter 2019-2020
This is a series of 8U (Red ball), 9U (Orange ball) and 10U (Green ball) tournaments taking place in Middlesex.
Players are awarded 5 points per match played and 20 points per match won towards the Mini Masters Leaderboard.
Top 7 Boys and Top 7 Girls (+ a wildcard) will be invited to the Mini Masters Finals which will be held on Saturday 21st March 2020
FINALS DAY SCHEDULE
Georgians Tennis Club
Hazelwood Sports Club
9U Boys 12.00- 2.00 pm
9U Girls 2.00 - 4.00 pm
10U Mixed 4.00 - 7.00 pm
Series will resume in April. Details to be circulated shortly.
FINAL LEADERBOARDS UPDATED 12TH MARCH
- Points will be awarded from tournaments listed here (pdf). More tournaments to be added.
- Tournaments are not restricted to Middlesex Players but only Middlesex players may be on the leaderboard and qualify for finals
- Points from TOP 6 events count towards the Leaderboard. A maximum of 7 matches from 1 event can be counted.
- Red Ball tournaments are Graded 3-6 and aimed at players aged 6, 7 or 8 (with a red rating)
- Orange and Green Ball tournaments are all Grade 6 events and primarily aimed at players rated O4 to O2 and G4 to G2.
- Finals format and numbers invited may be changed if deemed most appropriate and suitable.
Email email@example.com to join the mailing list and keep up to date with the leaderboard and tournaments.