Middlesex Tennis Coach Network Day At Islington March 2020
April 11, 2020
In March the Middlesex Tennis Coaches Network held a workshop at Islington Tennis Centre led by Richard Marklow, Director of Inspire2Coach and Steve Green.
Richard delivered a very informative session on developing ideas for coaching beginner and improver players at yellow ball level and he explored the following topics
- Understanding the characteristic of this target market
- How to plan a series of lessons
- Developing rally skills
- Helping players to start the game
- Fun games for this age group
- How to keep players in the game
Steve Green a former Olympian and fitness coach who has worked with Top ATP/WTA players as well as a number of British Juniors, presented a very active session for the coaches on fitness for tennis players.
For further information on the Middlesex Tennis Coaches network https://www.middlesex.tennis/coach-support